Vote for Hillary

In 2014, when I worked in Uganda, a woman from Kosovo said Hillary Clinton was a heroine at Kosovo, with a statue erected in the center. What an exaggeration Hillary had made, I thought, when I recalled I met Hillary Clinton in Beijing. In 1999, she went to my school to see my magic, due to which UK Parliament had almost ensured her that I was an alien. However, she called me bitch after my boyfriend forced a kiss from me several steps away from herself. As a revenge, I abused her bitterly with all the scandels and slanders I had been infused with by the media. As a result, she lost her air and became crestfallen. I was amused to see her wearing a pair of sunglasses even in the evening. When Angela Merkel wondered if I could fly, I begged Hillary to allow me to help USA peace down the Kosovo War with the power that Adolf Hitler had sent for in Tibet during the second war. Even though Vladimir Putin resist my proposal, we, Hillary, Angela and me, flied to Kosovo. Following Hillary's instruction, I aroused a storm of sand and fog, which covered the battlefield.

Even in 1999, I knew there would be one day that Hillary should run for the presidency of USA and became immortal. Therefore, I have never tried to lose contact with her. On 10th, May, 2008, about twenty four hours before the Wen Chuan Earthquake took place, I wrote to her again, saying how miserably I had been treated in China. I asked her to remember me and wished her never to become old. It is out of love and hatred that I wish Hillary to realize her political ambitions. Though I was younger than her own daughter, she is always a sister to me. Good luck, Hillary!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory about Chinese medicine

The Chinese Hatred

My prediction about the future in 2022