Big Ladies' curses

It is hard to carry many secrets so long since my graduation from college, where Wu Yi had bothered me with the exact cause to trigger the Wen Chuan earthquake. Naively, I asked her to persuade the Chinese government for a reward, which, less expensive than King Solomon's crown, she called "real cheapy", though. On hearing my request, she pointed at me and shouted out a curse: "If death is not the punishment on you, you have to suffer from it alive!"

Actually, this so-called "iron lady", popular in China but an "iron Mary" to me, was not the only one who had exhausted me. Her "strategic partner", Hillary Clinton also treated me like a whipping boy, and, once due to an unhappy negotiation with Wu Yi, cast her own curse: "Shame on your country!"

There is another "Big Lady" who I do not know very well, nor do I like. She is Li Lanqing. She had ever evaluated me by saying: "The most impetuous madcap!"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory about Chinese medicine

The Chinese Hatred

My prediction about the future in 2022