UN disappointed me

You would never know how UN looks like unless you see it in Africa. In Uganda, there was a camping ground of UN near Entebbe International Airport, where I caught a glimpse of the multi- national organization.It looked like a site for some storehouses with a brick wall fence. Its legendary miracles were blasted after an unhappy contact with some of its employees in a guest house where I had worked as a hotel manager.

The clients, living with their family, combined three Kosovars, three Indians, one Philippine, one Russian, and one African. They shocked me when I realised that UN might be another melting pot.Their visitors contained even Chinese and Indonesians. All of those UN guys were bossy in various degree. Mrs. Indian was a riddle, additionally snobbish and demanding. She would call me to her before the door, and shout her orders with the arms across the chest. Mr. Kosovar was a security guard, dominantly accoutred with a pistol in the yard. He would rush into my office and threaten to shoot the Immigration Officer of Uganda whenever his reserved parking lot was occupied. Mr. Philippine was an electrician, who was always short of bulbs to change for his own blasted ones. Mrs. African had failed to pay the rent for a year when I was instructed to recover it. She lost her temper there and then, behind my desk after work, and shaked my computer screen like crazy. She pushed her maid out of house after knowing her son was carried home by motorcycle.

UN did not win my heart with its employees previleging themselves as aristocrats. In my opinion, UN could never fight for any people in need. UN is good for only those who love the dollar bills issued by the United States of America. USA is the real commander-in-chief of UN behind the curtain.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory about Chinese medicine

The Chinese Hatred

My prediction about the future in 2022