The Chinese Presents for Hillary Clinton

In 1999, when I showed miracles before the great leaders of this world, the Chinese government had presented USA with Me along with my brains. Accurately, Hillary Clinton picked my brains with the help of Wu-Yi, the Vice Premier of China.

The song that I had sung before Hillary Clinton and Angela Dorothea Merkel,are now scattered across Britain and USA. They are including "Only Time" by Enya, "Baraka Allahu Lakuma" by Maher Zain, "An Angel" by Declan Galbraith. Even my pure music, Moonlight bay by Bandari, which I had hummed before the 2008 Wen-Chuan Earthquake, was stolen by an American family teaching English in Ning-Xia, whose boy I had called Goody Micheal.

The design of the new-type tiltrotors was handed to an American Officer by me in person, when Wu-Yi refused to develope it in China.She had called my plan "useless".

A third present for Hilary that I might recall now is a prototype drug, called eCD4-Ig, which I had introduced to Hillary as a show of my abilities. Under her command, my design was built by Michael Farzan, a professor at the Scripps Research Institute in Florida.I remember clearly I had said "How good is good enough?!" when Hillary complained about the incompleteness of my genetic therapy. It was on a white board that I had graphically drawn my method of stopping HIV infection with an artificail molecule.

There are some secrets I have kept from her. They are the knowledge of 2008 Wen-Chuan Earthquake, 2016 China's Economic Crisis, Liguistics with fractal geometry. I want a good price for my knowing. I had ask Wu-Yi to pay me 1200 million RMB as a reward for the forecast of 2008 Wen-Chuan Earthquake. Ridiculously, she called me names instead.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory about Chinese medicine

The Chinese Hatred

My prediction about the future in 2022