Putin's request

For many times, I have mentioned the duty of a housewife to Hillary Clinton, so that I could mock her bitterly enough to remind of her husband's scandal. I asked her how often she had usually cooked for her husband at home. Even though she refused to say anything, I could see her great depression through her sun-glasses, whenever I stressed the surname of her husband.

One night, in the corridor before my dorm, Hillary smiled and said to me, :"Do you like putt-ing?" Her question surprised me, because her putt-ing sounded like pudding, which I had never tasted. She almost laughed out when I told her "I am not hungery. What do you mean?"

Just then, a man bent over to walk before appearing before us. It was Vladimir Putin. He had hidden in another dorm next to mine. He shocked me when I recognized him.

Putin almost rushed to me and tried to pull me down when I was asking their pardon of floating in the air like sitting. During the process, he had kept emotionless without saying anything, partlty because we could not understand each other.

When I stood on feet, he asked me if I could kill him with my magic. He turned to see Hillary and Angela Merkel when I said to him "Yes, I could if you want."

I asked for a stretcher so that he could fall onto it when he fainted. Then, some soldiers carried a stretcher before us. I asked Putin if he was ready. When I saw him nodding, I raised my right hand and saw Putin fall onto the stretcher.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory about Chinese medicine

The Chinese Hatred

My prediction about the future in 2022