My sympathetic doctor

My doctor is a vascular surgeon putting on weight in middle age. At our first meeting last year, he taunted me on hearing the question about whether I could divide my tablets into two to maximise profit.

"You were a doctor if you could do that", jeered he.

Last week, when I had to ask him to check my numb right leg, he became dubious about an extra examination of MRA and DSA, and after a while said:"I feel unhappy to cost you too much money."

On the following morning, after I paid for the registration, I showed my radiographs to him.

"You must go to consult an orthopedist", he confirmed, "because it is beyond my profession to exam your bones."

Unfortunately, I have felt sick to see him ever since.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory about Chinese medicine

The Chinese Hatred

My prediction about the future in 2022