The two encounters with Nicolas Sarkozy

In September in 1995, I walked with Mom and Himmel one morning, looking for a travel agent along the pavement before Meridian Gate of Forbidden Palace in Beijing.

All of a sudden, I saw Nicolas Sarkozy walking along nearby with a handful of bodyguards surrrounded. I told my mother to check quickly. Then I shouted at my brother, since he had left us far behind after a small quarel about our journey.

"Himmel, Klima sah!"

On the moment, Mr. Sarkozy noticed us and turned around to stop me with a hey, smiling like Mona Lisa. Without any hesitation, he began with one question and another.

"Est-ce que tu parles Français?" "Un peu" I said, thanks to my curiosity about languages since junior high school "Do you speak English?" "Yes, it is going to be my major in college in four years." I answered proudly. "Do you like French?" "Yes, I do. That is why I can speak a little." "What is your name?" "Duhsch-Kufurst." I said as I decided to play a joke on him, which is Deutch-Kurfürst as what I learned later, for I believed I would never meet him again. "Are you sure?" he was displeased evidently. "Jahwohl!" I was completely unaware of my mother tongue. I got even annoyed when Mr. Sarkozy began to point at me. "Who am I?" he continued to ask. "You are Mr. President of France." I thought of a clever answer to please him. "What did you say to the man over there?" asked Sarkozy, as he pointed at my brother. "Himmel, Klima sah!" "What did you mean by saying that?" "I asked him to come back quickly." "What language did you speak to your brother?" "Chinese, Of course." I answered him honestly, because then I did not know the language we speak. "You are lying! Do you want to kill me?" Sarkozy bent down, as he said so. "No ..." I was dumbfounded, not knowing how to answer back.

He called me "Nazi", as his Chinese bodyguards got close to him from all sides. I was amused when I heard his black-dressed men said "Assassin!".

On one evening after 10 o'clock in 1999, when I came out of my dormitory, I was surprised to see Sarkozy standing among Hillary Clinton, Angela Merkel, Wu Yi, Vladimir Putin, Nursultan Abishevich Nazarbayev and Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj.

Mr. Sarkozy asked me if I still remembered the morning when we met each other, bending a bit for the fear of my attack with magic. He showed a mere trace of smile mysteriously after I said "No".

Since he had to bother with my name, I decided to trick him again. I said "All-magnet" while stepping into air like a king.

Mr. Sarkozy bent down lower as if he were greeting me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory about Chinese medicine

The Chinese Hatred

My prediction about the future in 2022