Scandals


One day in the afternoon in 1999, when I returned to  my domitory for my account booklet,  before the door, I heard a woman panting like an animal, so enjoyably loud. I realised that Wu Yi must heen having sexual intercourse with somebody. It was Jilin, my classmate who was along with our communist leader, in trunks, after I opened the door to see. Wu Yi tried to lose temper while arranging her own coat and skirt.  However, she failed to do so and began to explain with a smile, calling their love affair a revenge on my own offender. She knew quite well that Jilin had raped me bitterly and I had been complaining to the authorities in vain. I slapped both of them in the face and left immediately, because the damp air in the room was terribly stink.

I have always been calling Wu Yi "Old Bitch", but not because of this encounter. Actually, she had crawled onto my naked body one night after I was poisoned and stripped by Jilin and his chums. Along with her lovers, the old bitch had caused psychological disturbance to me forever, so that I can hardly recover my dignity but suffer from bad memories day after day in my life. The whore did so, after I failed to satisfy her and her superiors with their request for my knowledge about Wenchuan earthquake, claiming the fame belonged to her own people, not one like me who had something to do with Uigurs and Germans, who are original peoples of my own, Huihui.

On the afternoon of 10th May, 2008, I telephoned Ningxia Commission for Discipline Inspection just before Wenchuan earthquake on 12th May. I informed them of the disaster, telling them to save any possible victim before death. I did not forget to explode Wu Yi's scandals to them, hoping there would an inspection on the old bitch,  even a death sentence on her.

However, as we know, the old bitch is still at large. Whether to liquidate her or not, she is already a touchstone of the justice of Chinese constitution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory about Chinese medicine

The Chinese Hatred

My prediction about the future in 2022