Hillary Clinton, an old bitch

In 1999, at UIBE, University of International Business and Economics, Wu Yi, the "iron lady" by Chinese media, succeeded in making a bitch out of Hillary Clinton, who I caught sight of masturbating a naked roommate of mine on my entering the dormitory. On the spot, I stopped her and slapped her so bitterly that she wore sun glasses the next time to hide from my glower. I knew it was sex bribery that our red aristocrat, Wu Yi, had provided her with. Hillary Clinton accepted it and turned out to be a real bitch before me. Now to cap it all, from the Chinese media, "Hillary Clinton is extremely lustful and has a history of making love with five men in one day!" said by qwe1234 at http://bbs.tiexue.net/post2_9742832_1.html on 2015/10/19 16:57:48.

What would happen to this world, if Hillary Clinton becomes president of USA? She is so disgusting!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory about Chinese medicine

The Chinese Hatred

My prediction about the future in 2022