The hospitality of Hillary Clinton

During her days visiting me before my dorm along with Mrs. Merkel, Mrs. Hillary Clinton played a joke on me one night, when she amused herself asking me if I liked putin and rice. I was shocked by her, who was smiling like a Cheshire cat. I told her that I was not hungry at all and wondered why she had to ask me about that. "It is aweful to eat putin and rice together" I said. My claim turned out to be amusing enough when I heard her laughing out with the rest.

Just then, I saw Vladimir Putin and Condoleezza Rice coming out of a dorm, bending as they appeared before me. Suddenly, I realized why Mrs. Clinton had joked like that. Mr. Putin came to me and tried his best to turn me around while I was floating in the air like an astronaut. Mrs. Rice kept cold and said nothing.

Mrs. Clinton had been raising her head high even when my English teacher, an American Chinese, Mrs. Chen Ye, complained to her that the American government had been always hiding certain secrets about aliens away from ordinary people. She stopped her abruptly by saying "No, we don't!"

Mrs. Merkel spoke English to me after all, partly because I could not understand German. She asked me what I would think of concerning Germany. I told her it was bread and Germany was a country of all kinds of bread. On hearing that, Mrs. Clinton did not lose one moment in asking me what I would think of on the idea of USA. I told her it was democracy, high-tech, Aegis destroyer and everything that had made USA different from China.

I told Hillary that Aegis destroyer was called Zeus' Shield in Chinese and asked her why American people called the destroyer Zeus' Shield. As an answer, she said "I don't know" proudly as if she had been looking at God. I asked her again, "Why is your husband so pious to God? Why does he believe God would always bless Americans?" She was not amused and called out "It's a challenge!"

I announced to my audience that I had Zues' Arrow, and then I made a show of the secret weapon, which caused a panic among my classmates. It was actually the electricity in the transmission line! It had made me look like a real alien attacking human beings when everyone in the audience began to retreat. With it, I punished an old enemy in my classmates, who screamed like a bitch and fell onto ground fainted. Hillary surprised to open her mouth.

I asked Hillary if she had ever cooked for her family at home. She said "Yes." And so went the conversation between Hillary and me, who asked me not to address herself Madam or Mrs, but her first name which had been given by her father. The scandel of her husband must have destroyed her.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory about Chinese medicine

The Chinese Hatred

My prediction about the future in 2022