Hillary Clinton brought Angela Merkel to my dorm

I saw them both one night in the corridor before my dorm when I was still a college student of UIBE in 1999 in Beijing. Ms Clinton stared at me like an heroin and Ms Merkel stood with her back towards me. She did not turn around until a lightning passed by her side. Then I greeted her in German, "Guten Nacht!" Ms Clinton claimed me to be arrogant and asked me why I had never greeted her as politely as I had done to Ms Merkel. I answered in my language rather than Chinese and said to her: "Yawohl!" Ms Clinton was shocked with this word and wondered why I had spoken German to her. I told her it was a word from my own language that my people use among ourselves. At the point, the two leaders were both astonished because I could see their mouths widely open. Later, I asked Ms Merkel about Aldof Hitler and his search for my people. I wanted to know what we could have done for him. On saying that, I used my magic power and attracted an iron ball of a basketball's size into my hand and I heard Ms Clinton draw in her breath. I sent the ball to Ms Merkel and said that I would like to see if the ball could have broken her back. I was completely amused by myself and asked for their forgiveness. Ms Clinton said "No!" coldly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory about Chinese medicine

The Chinese Hatred

My prediction about the future in 2022