Guillermo del Toro is a robber

Guillermo del  Toro, the director of Pan's labyrinth, robbed me of my ideas about the film in 1999, when I was studying in University of International and Economics, in Beijing of China. I believed it was the Chinese Government, especially Wuyi and her superior (Jiang Z M), who had helped him with the aid of spies and seld my ideas cheaply to Cuba to please their communist partners. The spies were  a Jewish farther and his five-year-old son, who had refused me to have their names. I had tried to amuse the boy by telling some stories that I compiled by myself because he appeared to be lonely and sad.  I played the role of Pan and danced, but I shall never know the name of the  silent boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory about Chinese medicine

The Chinese Hatred

My prediction about the future in 2022