吴仪要求我和她那个

Wuyi, the tyrannical bitch, felt jealous of my love towards my roommate and requested me to have sex with her, even though she knew it was impossible. Once I was seized into a prison where I saw a poor guy with his belly split open from the neck to the navel button, and shortly when the man was completely eviscerated, I put by force the head of Wuyi into the empty chest. The witch screamed and fainted. She was such a despised whore that she would have taken revenge on me. When it came, one of her hatchet men took from his bag an amputated arm out of its plastic wrapper. Then, the damned son of bitch compelled to touch my body with that horror tool of gooseflesh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory about Chinese medicine

The Chinese Hatred

My prediction about the future in 2022