Aryan or Dr.Fu Manchu

It was also one night in UIBE in 1999 that many stories of this kind took place. Angela Dorothea Merkel called me Dr. Fu Manchu in panic, when I came into the corridor out of my dorm and found her accompanied by Wu Yi, Hillary Clinton, ?Pratibha Patil?, Fukuda Yasuo, Vladimir Putin, Nursultan Abishevich Nazarbayev and Tsahiagiin Elbegdorj.

By then, I had got involved in a millennial conjecture about the Aryan race, who were the magic people that Adolf Hitler had been striving for during the Second World War. As a suspected descendant, I became the focus of a new battel among the international politicians. I felt innocent when Mrs. Merkel called me stupid, because all that I had dreamt for was only a reward for the prediction of Wen Chuan Earthquake. It was twelve hundred million RMB, whose amount Mrs. Wu Yi contemned as "Real cheapie!". She claimed that the fame of the seismic forecasting belonged to her own people.

Actually, the Chinese tortured me severely before I was chemically brainwashed. They shared my songs and other intellectual achievements with USA and UK. Finally, after analyzing my DNA, they deserted me. Mrs. Wu Yi said I am not Chinese by "more than half" genetically.

That night, Mrs. Merkel was shocked when I surmised that Aldof Hitler had scrounged us to assassinate Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin. He must have wanted us to change the climate with magic power, which the Aryan were believed to have. When I regained consciousness one day, I was seated in the car of Mrs. Merkel, who asked me if I was ready. After I said "Yes", we got off the car and I saw two man standing five or six meters away. They were Vladimir Putin and Dmitri Anatolyevich Medvedev. Witnessed by Mrs. Merkel, I sealed the two Russians into seperated igloos. They shouted and even shot inside. Then I flew away from a cliff.

In my dorm, I even saw Nursultan Abishevich Nazarbayev and his former assistant, a woman I can never know her name. She said I had to learn to speak Russian if I ask Kazakhstan for political asylum. She was friendly and claimed herself to be a moslem. However, Mr. Nazarbayev was a bit frightening to me. He pointed at me when Mrs. Wu Yi introduced me to him. We did not say much and left.

When I arrived at Vatican from the sky after a rain, I met the Pope, Joseph Alois Ratzinger, with the lightening shining above and crowds of people screaming around. I used magic and created a unicorn from the rain water. It was as crystal as a glassware. The Pope knelt down to say his prayers and then asked me to leave. I did.

Am I Aryan or Dr.Fu Manchu? I do not know. What I know is to be a good man. I am innocent.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory about Chinese medicine

There is a third world war

My prediction about the future in 2022