Gwendolyn Brooks robbed me of my poem

I have never heard Gwendolyn Brooks until her story was reported in an mp3 of VOA Special English that I downloaded on the internet. But I do know that the words written in English in my notebook have belonged to me before I met Hillary Rodham Clinton in my dorm in 1999, when I was a student of University of International Business and Economics (UIBE).

 

Invited there by Wu Yi, the former Vice Premier of China, Madam Clinton asked me why I could get access to the military secrets of USA and how dare I could have to have informed the Chinese Government of the bomb attack on the Chinese Ambassador to Kosovo. Though the meeting turned out to be rather boring and annoying, I have tried to call her "sister", which made her daughter wonder if she had to call me uncle. Finally, she called me bitch and I shot her with electricity.

 

During the unique encounter, I promise Hillary to reward the USA with seven meteors shooting at Mars and other benefits like the design of V-22 Osprey if I could be authorized to study the earthquake that would take place in Wenchuan of China. I requested her to lend Hubble pace telescope to me so that I could show her where to find the falling stars.

 

 

We real cool. We

Left school. We

 

Lurk late. We

Strike straight. We

 

Sing sin. We

Thin gin. We

 

Jazz June. We

Die soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory about Chinese medicine

There is a third world war

The Chinese Hatred